Membership of NEA is voluntary and renewable annually by paying the prescribed membership fee as agreed at the Annual General Meeting every year. Members must also complete a membership renewal form every year to ensure that the NEA database remains current. Make sure that your personal postal address is correct to ensure that you receive the quarterly PNT magazine. Invoices are raised annually for the membership fees which are payable no later than March of each year to guarantee access to all member benefits. Member benefits are available to paid-up members only.
Special rates have been made available for:
- Educators 65 years and older pay 50% of the annual membership fee
- Students get R50 discount on their annual membership fee
- Institutions who submit their membership fees as group with one payment and one batch of renewal and applications forms get a 10% discount on their membership fees, provided that there are at least 10 members. This does not allow individual members from the same institution to also pay the discounted fee if the pay later as an individual. Should you not be included in the bulk payment, you have to pay the full fee.
How to become a member
- Complete a membership application form and send through
- Complete a membership form at the workshop and give it to your Chapter Management Committee members.
Download an application form here